Saturday, August 17, 2013

Psalm Challenge 117

Psalm Challenge 117

Psalm 117
Douay-Rheims 1899 American Edition (DRA)
 
117 Give praise to Lord, for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.
 
19 Open ye to me the gates of justice: I will go into them, and give praise to the Lord.
20 This is the gate of the Lord, the just shall enter into it.
21 I will give glory to thee because thou hast heard me: and art become my salvation.
22 The stone which the builders rejected; the same is become the head of the corner.
23 This is the Lord's doing: and it is wonderful in our eyes.
24 This is the day which the Lord hath made: let us be glad and rejoice therein.
25 O Lord, save me: O Lord, give good success.
26 Blessed be he that cometh in the name Lord. We have blessed you out of the house of the Lord.
27 The Lord is God, and he hath shone upon us. Appoint a solemn day, with shady boughs, even to the horn of the alter.
28 Thou art my God, and I will praise thee: thou art my God, and I will exalt thee. I will praise thee, because thou hast heard me, and art become my salvation.
29 O praise ye the Lord, for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.

Douay-Rheims 1899 American Edition (DRA) by Public Domain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments. Have a great day in the Universe!