Sunday, August 11, 2013

Originality

Originality

How one of a kind are you?
How Original?
(after typing it over and over the word starts looking weird)

I glanced at my face in the mirror,
out of the corner of my eye,
and saw features of my Mother,
She was original, one of a kind.

Yet, she fit in in many ways,
Selective Originality,
Focal Originality,
Moderate Conformist,
Obedient employee, 
yet as to her being original, 
I do not doubt this.

We got out our DVD's of the Midnight Rambles last night,
Saturday night,
(DVD available to buy at levonhelm.com)
I did not realize Sean Costello was in quite a few.
(What a loss, so young...)
Levon And Johnny Johnson have passed on,
after a lifetime of creating music,
each of them unique, one of a kind and are brimming with
Originality.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments. Have a great day in the Universe!