Saturday, January 5, 2013

Whole Earth Thinking

Interconnectedness 

Perusing my emails
 on autopilot, I 
happened upon the 40th anniversary
of the Noetic society, 
the group astronaut Edgar Mitchell started.
I listened to an interview with
Jean Houston
Jeanhouston.com

She talked about interconnectedness.
The Mother Earth as one.
How else can you see it
 Once you do?

Did you ever think there would only
 be 12 men to go to the moon.
I had the honor of shaking the hand of one of the 12.

The moon missions were 40 years ago?
Once again, expectations foiled.
I expected space travel to grow more.

Now thinking about journeys within,
The universe of the mind.
My inner potential.
Hoping I can help spread the word.
We are one, one world, one universe,
Joined by an invisible bond,
magnetic cohesion
 interconnectedness.



1 comment:

Feel free to leave comments. Have a great day in the Universe!