Thursday, March 14, 2013

moonlight reflections

moonlight reflections award


for herrad & richie & their pups
& maia's into the moonlight
image above e-reflected back.

herrad gave this to me as an award
many moons ago.
i found herrad by looking  bleary eyed at an alphabetical list
of ms bloggers when i was finally diagnosed after a many year work up.
thankfully her blog started with an "a".

herrad welcomed me as a newcomer, virtual friends.
she inspired me to start designing my own blog and
try to post something daily and we all together
build our web of support
worldwide.

herrad blogging in 3 languages
me grateful herrad inspired me to write some tidbits
and make a virtual friend and make a stand
share some tunes, some personal feelings
some about being human
some about the monster
some about nothing at all.

this is for you



3 comments:

  1. Lots of love to you Mary
    Richie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you stopped by, good to virtually see y'all. Best wishes. Love, Mary

      Delete
  2. So true.
    I had just been thinking about Herrad and that very same award
    Lovely words and thoughts Mary

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments. Have a great day in the Universe!