Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Congratulations!

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/levon-helm-wins-2012-grammy-award-for-best-americana-album/

Levon Helm & his Band won the best Americana album Grammy.
The Ramble at the Ryman is an all around superb gem.
C'mon, you must have a few credits on your itunes card?
You want to see & hear this one...

aw the music in my head this morning,
'rode into Nazareth,
was feelin' about halfway dead..."

"mister can you tell me where a man might find a bed?
he just smiled and shook his head, no was all he said..."

LL Cool J was a class act at the Grammies. I started following him on tweeter
after I just love his character & NCIS-LA.
Did not make it much past 9:30 est.

Street team posted the schedule in my margin. Levon going back out into Americana tour soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments. Have a great day in the Universe!