Saturday, April 5, 2014

Psalm Challenge...150...the final

The final Psalm...

Psalm 150

Douay-Rheims 1899 American Edition (DRA)

150 Praise ye the Lord in his holy places: praise ye him in the firmament of his power.
Praise ye him for his mighty acts: praise ye him according to the multitude of his greatness.
Praise him with sound of trumpet: praise him with psaltery and harp.
Praise him with timbrel and choir: praise him with strings and organs.
Praise him on high sounding cymbals: praise him on cymbals of joy: let every spirit praise the Lord. Alleluia.
Douay-Rheims 1899 American Edition (DRA)by Public Domain


My notes: I joined the Psalm Challenge started by a German blogger who lives in Greece.
I read the entries, week after week.
From Israel, Canada, all over.
So midway I started studying each psalm.
Then I added my comments,
correlated,
never knew there were so many versions.
never knew bibles may have copyrights ? huh?
I became the only one after awhile which turned into my journey
the Psalms say so much about life,
Hardships, trials, despair, faith, triumph,
Finding the light
In the dark.

I heard this song yesterday on the radio live from NYC via wifi/dsl
44 years after Dr. Martin Luther King was assassinated,
and Sam Moore was singing his heart out
for a lost friend.
I wanted to see the video
and found it.

All last night and today I was fighting the html
finally able to post this yt link,
I liked when Rosanne Cash said her father read the Psalms.
Psalms, songs, music, lyrics,
harps,
angels,
voices
faith
praise,
hope,
love.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments. Have a great day in the Universe!