Friday, January 17, 2014

Friday Night Music

This Friday for 3 Women Musicians..

First, is a link from YT featuring 
Lita Ford,
amazing











Then, Thought I needed to spool up some Carolyn Wonderland, This is one of my favorites, I found the Lions... late edition...after listening to this Carolyn Wonderland video I thought it had motion...weird. I looked for the one I thought I had...it slipped through my fingers. So wanting you to see the motion behind CW's amazing talent, will put in this link to an Imus show archive...this was the same time as we saw CW at Levon's barn...reminding me, go ahead and go see live music, there is nothing like it...



Then

Last but not least
a link to video on imus.com of Rosanne Cash singing a song from her new album... Just beautiful. i tried to embed the video to look cool but, hey i am no geek, and why waste precious time foolin' with it? Just figured I was darn lucky that fox business posted this. since we gave up the satellite, we don't even know what imus looks like anymore :). Anyway, back to the music: http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/3057092378001/rosanne-cash-performs-a-feathers-not-a-bird/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments. Have a great day in the Universe!