Saturday, June 15, 2013

Travelogue for the Universe: Cross Hairs

Oh it was a difficult time.
I tried to describe how it felt when the Town of .Monkton,Vermont was going to sell my property without one town official notifying me. My former lawyer never warned me. In fact, he was the lawyer who closed on land trust land abutting my swamp lot. He was at parties at my old house that he closed on. No, people do not have to be kind or ethical, esp.lawyers and town officials. Yes, disillusionment still never fails to hit me broadside. Even now.meg

Travelogue for the Universe: Cross Hairs: Cross Hairs 2010 by Mary E. Gerdt Some saw us or what we have as a target And we got Caught in the crosshairs Of their...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments. Have a great day in the Universe!