Saturday, December 1, 2012

999

999

is just

666

upside down
 
and 4 me
 
it is my 999th post
on this, my travel blog,
my MS blog,
my self expression/outlet/
social connecting
sharing images, music,
misery and happiness,
weird quirky observations,
travel and music reviews.
 
Was not sure how 999 would be written.
I am here to tell you how it got written:
tiredly.
After working 3 days last week, 5 seems like an eternity
Crappy weather, cold descending in an arctic blast,
test our resources.
My 999th post is dedicated to my husband of 28 years today,
FCR,
I'll ride the river with you any day,
MEG
 
 
 
Next post is Number 1,000
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Yay - go you:
    So many impressive numbers!

    Thanks for sharing :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool Mary...999th post and your 28th anniversary!

    Cheers to both!!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments. Have a great day in the Universe!