Sunday, July 13, 2014

Sprachlos about #fracking Gaz

Sprachlos about Gaz,

and the spreading plague of high pressure transmission lines.

Then I notice all the other wires in our wireless world,
and the power we need,
the cables,
the waves of communication from above
and below.

Two commenters have been poking me,
back and forth we go,
if I need to defend myself or my position.
You already know I am anti fracking, anti pipeline,
if you do not know, better check your pulse,
comprehension,
memory.

So as I was speechless about the last snarky comment directed at me,
I decided speechless is a better use of my energy than a rant.

Today rewarded in my in box with a nice link to a great opinion piece in the NYT...
That is worth crowing about......
m


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments. Have a great day in the Universe!