Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Pictures worth seeing...

I know you may be past the weary mark...

about fracking
and
it is a chance i must take.

sister reminded me that mom left the material plane 2 years ago today....
did i subconsiously remember that which I consciously pushed down,
the date i could not remember....only her birthday, same month....it was such a fog.

me picking apart all the decisions i ever made.

like a country song.

so as this cartoon arrived on twitter feed,
my answer to the endless words spewed....lies..."natural" gaz, "Pipeline worth taking farms"

Here it came....

Tell me that corporations don't run the gov't.....look who profits from un-natural gaz....




to mom...we see the falcons and eagles establishing new nesting sites, and I think of you.....












1 comment:

Feel free to leave comments. Have a great day in the Universe!