Thursday, July 14, 2011

Sunday Drive

Sunday Drive

This is an old puzzle of some imaginary place.
I put it together a couple years ago
and documented how many pieces missing,
photographed and back in the box.
Only now we keep the pieces in a plastic bag so
little pieces don't go slipping away.

The Sunday Drive, is it becoming a thing of the past?
We just had a pleasant ride
through Nelson County, VA
in a fuel efficient diesel
with conversation, great views,
music and memories.
My camera sat idle save for a flour mill,
that pic will be in my upcoming mini movie
once I get all the photos edited.
The mountain shots I missed,
so enjoy this puzzle
and stay tuned...

1 comment:

  1. We take our Sunday drives on Wednesday. Why? haven't a clue!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments. Have a great day in the Universe!