Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Summer Music

It was a strange string of moments that pulled me to check Levon's schedule in my margin.
First, I checked feedjit, my analyst for who is reading what and how they got here.
My form of QA, my feedback loop to see if what I write has any merit, is it even relevant,
is it something others scoff, laugh at, or enjoy, or both.
Some days I do not care what other people think (smart)
and other days, I just cannot keep my mind off that subject.
So anyway, I saw someone searched for Levon's summer jazz festival concert in Burlington.
What a great one that was.
So I re-read the post, reminiscing, and re read the message I gave last year.
Look in my margin for Levon's schedule.
Then I did.
There was a new dot, in Vermont, right there.
I clicked and found our Levon is coming to Woodstock, Vermont in August.
Then we went to levonhelm.com and clicked us out a couple tickets.
We are in for some fine summer music,
and
I began to wonder at the strange set of circumstances
that led me to find these tickets.
Thanks to the universe,
Where we sometimes experience tragedy
and magic,
memories,
music
and
wonder.

3 comments:

  1. I thought I'd let you know that because I do most of my blog reading on Google Reader, it does not show up on your Feedjit scroll. But I read every single post you write in its entirety.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feedback. It really helps. I read all of your posts as well although sometimes a week behind. Great how www stores our stream. Wish I could read my grandmother's blog. What were her rants? Thanks for stopping by as always, keep cool, mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. This describes summer music well. I love the summer even though this heat is hard to deal with MS. I just found you and it looks like we have been blogging a while now....

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments. Have a great day in the Universe!