Monday, April 11, 2011

Serendipity

Serendipity

Sometimes you cannot see the wisdom of the universe,
How it works in mysterious ways,
Leading you here or there,
just in time
for some other cog to engage.

And I was not able to use this word it in a sentence
Until I really experienced a series of events
that led to my understanding.

Even then, it was not until I was far past the event,
and could observe it from a distance,
analyzing the details,
evaluating the outcomes
and
concluding that was the best road,
the best path.

Only then could I grasp

 serendipity.





2 comments:

  1. Very nice. Sometimes I think all poetry or creative writing is based on serendipity transmuted into the known world.

    Judy

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments. Have a great day in the Universe!