Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Why Wii?

Why Wii?
Why Not,
My muscles have grown,
I hear cheers as I slay the ugly opponent.

Why Wii?
Why Not,
When my doctor says I'm stronger,
and one second faster,
when I do the dash down the hall twice.

Why Wii?
Y Naught,
When I see I am more balanced,
My chi on the run,
My image a cartoon
My sports all in fun.

Why Wii?
It is the future,
of neuro healing, intention,
a purpose to exercise for the lazy
like me,
who like to hit the ball,
But hate to chase it.

Mary

(Give it a shot. There is something to it.)

3 comments:

  1. Hey Mary, having a little trouble iwth the comment page - so this may be a repeat note - in any case, what a great way to share your thoughtful insights and observations on life and humans!
    I think of you often. L, Abby Hummel -

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments. Have a great day in the Universe!