Sunday, January 24, 2010

January Re runs

I wanted to replay some early blog poetry I did while on AOL. I did this 2 years ago and the sparkling snow yesterday reminded me of days to come, those that have passed, and saves me from having to be creative while I recharge my solar battery in a sunny window. Have a great day in your corner of the known universe.
Mary




Sparkling Snow




Sparkling Snow**all rights reserved



by mary gerdt



It happened today,



when I thought some great thoughts,



that peace would come



and



all hunger would stop



and the sick would rejoice when their pain went away



and the lonely will find a friend and the sad will smile.



It happened.



The snow sparkled like never before.



Is that a start?

1 comment:

Feel free to leave comments. Have a great day in the Universe!