Friday, January 29, 2010

Do Crows have ESP?

Do Crows have ESP?


The sense that something will

Or might

Happen?



Do cats have ESP?

Do they know what I will do,

Before I do it,

Or sense something I cannot sense

on the human plane? Or can I, but I forgot or don't know how?



Does ego negate the senses we were given?

Is that the snake in the garden?

Do even tiny black flies sense my intention and

Land on my head the minute both my hands are busy?



Is ESP truly a special skill or one we just forgot because

We don't need to guess about the weather,

The weatherman says,

We don't need to know which herb to take that won't kill us,

The doctor says,

We don't need to worry our pretty heads about the healthcare morass,

The politicians say.



What is my sense about this?

My ESP is not all that reliable

By history,

a fact I cannot deny, in spite of my sometimes wish

We could predict the future,
When I really stop to think hard about things that I might have known in advance,
I have to conclude
Without too long a pondering
What a disappointment that might have been to know the future
Before it happens.
 
But...
Do Crows have ESP?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments. Have a great day in the Universe!