Monday, January 18, 2010

Martin Luther King day

That speech always makes me tear.
"I have a dream"
Not black or white or not a certain religion
He was talking to me too. Even a nobody.
He was talking to Vermonters too, to people with MS, to people who choose nature over structured religion.
Listen again to the speech and re evalauate where we are.
I have a dream too.

Thank you Mr. King, you were a prophet, a visionary, a man, a Dad, husband, American.
You talked to me today so many years after your death
Your relevance more current
Even than it was then.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Mary,
    I enjoyed readng your post, thanks for sharing.
    Keep warm.
    Have a good day.
    Love,
    Herrad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Herrad, Thanks for stopping by.Hope for sunny warm days ahead.Love, Mary

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments. Have a great day in the Universe!