Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Tedeschi Trucks Band - Darling Be Home Soon

)

So rare, to stumble upon people making music, together,
that I feel Like I have known my whole life
and just found them.
Love, love this couple, and their band.
Weird, I listened to imus.com this morning,
Lost the feed for some reason.
It has started to snow, schnee...
12-24 expected, Spring "sugar snow" it is called. It is the snow which helps
provide the moisture for maple sap....
So heard I interview a guy who wrote a book about
The Allman Brothers...one of my all time favorite groups.
And they are playing the Beacon and Derek Trucks is in the band...
Ahh, That is where I heard those sweet notes before....
Fun to see where the music takes us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments. Have a great day in the Universe!