Monday, March 31, 2014

Don't Frack My Mother!, Condolences


Got this on the Vermont anti fracking/anti pipeline listserv...
Yes a few artists did this artful piece....
You know, we in Poorer Vermont are facing the same monster,
Fracking gas, fields of ugly, leakable, endless pipeline,
Serving those big corporations
We believe should not have the powers to
Blow toxins into dinosaur fossils
And suck what finite amount of it some will profit from,
Some will suffer by,
Some will spread the word...yeah that's about my speed.






Rip to Noel Sheppard, blogger who I followed on Twitter.
I felt powerless as he posted what treatments he was forced to take
Facing new challenges every day.
My prayers are for his family and friends,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments. Have a great day in the Universe!