Monday, July 15, 2013

The Power of Three's

3, Three, ***

triangle

tripod

triple play

There's a lot of power in three's

Or so I was told

The third chakra awakening

I'll have to take their word for it,

I looked up and the clock read

3:33

ok, now what does it really mean?

My Chakra went to bed,

and is not awake yet,

shhhhh, 
she needs her rest.

so then i accidentally posted the Josh Fox interview,
it was not accidental that I posted it, it was that I posted it Three times!
I decided to leave all three up for emphasis and a stable triad may help the cause.
we got some more garden planted...freaky late but many gave up after losses.We never started which saved us rotting seeds. We at least have a chance with sunshine predicted the next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments. Have a great day in the Universe!