Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Gaz Pipeline Opposition Wrap up link

Press this link below for

Gaz Pipeline opposition Wrap up. Travelogue posts to date.

when you scroll down through the multiple postings,
at the bottom right click on older posts.


When the Addison Independent questioned my claim of censoring, I had to dig into my archives. Realizing I had to go back farther than Twitter could handle...circa August. I did find at least one instance in this wrap up of my blog posts against the Pipeline.
I think it was in May. That's when I stopped churning old blog posts.
They are here in a bunch as proof I am not the lone voice, but I am a voice
in this wild and wonderful Monkton,Vermont.

writing this last night so no editor working
Monkton Chronicles
Mary Gerdt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments. Have a great day in the Universe!