Monday, May 27, 2013

Memorial Day

Memorial Day

so far the weekend soggy and cold,
not unlike past years,
though I do not recall the snow thing.
we had no snow but saw pictures 
at higher elevations.

Now about my time at the Ryman...


Packed my Long Black jacket even though Nashville is scorching in June.
Took a tour of the city.
At the Original Opry, they have a tour.
For Five bucks you can get a photo.
Pick a guitar,
They have several.
Stand up on the stage,
Where they all stood
And walk away
With a memory.




I went to a conference in Nashville in 2001
Got to see the Grand Ole Opry...
Well worth going to!




1 comment:

  1. The first time I went to Nashville, my parents took us on a vacation trip. We toured the Parthenon back then. Nashvile feels special. meg

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments. Have a great day in the Universe!