Monday, March 5, 2012

Lisa Goes to Washington

Lisa is my go to girl for info about MS.
When first diagnosed, I searched the web for info.
I found Lisa and her carnival of MS Bloggers.
She even posted some of my stories....
Then her research,
and her love of music, hearing about her music lessons,
piano and brass.
And most of all my friends, some suffer,
all survive, all support each other.
(links to Herrad in particular helped me make a dear friend & also connect with the world.)
Lisa is also an expert on Rheumatoid Arthritis.
Her widgets always in my margin.
Now Lisa is live blogging from the center of political actions, Wash DC.
Lisa is looking out for those with MS. Follow her trail talk as she
navigates the political Arena.
Don't let the lions get you Lisa.
brassandivory.blogspot.com

oh yes, 4 inches of new snow, winter arrived in VT last night,
don't worry, it will be gone tomorrow.
mary

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mary,
    I kept meaning to come back and leave a comment. It was really fun to be able to go to the meeting. Not too many lions, lol.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments. Have a great day in the Universe!