Monday, October 25, 2010

Jennifer Field

Jennifer Field
jfieldfoundation.org

Once you meet her, you will not forget her.
She helps inspire the victims of brain injury to excel, to break free of the boundaries of conventional therapies.
I saw her at the VT brain Injury conference-an annual great one.
She recently contacted me and I have to say, she gave me a reason to share her website, full of helpful simple tips about a complicated subject.
Her story clearly shows it is hope and family support and sometimes alternative therapies, different avenues,
and a willingness to try and fail, just to arrive much farther than you even had hoped for.

Help support jennifer's mission.

2 comments:

  1. I'll check her out!

    You might be interested in reading about Jill Taylor in "A Stroke of Insight".

    http://drjilltaylor.com/

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments. Have a great day in the Universe!