Thursday, April 16, 2009

Update Shard Villa Story

Update on my March 18th,2009 Shard Villa Story.
The photographer for the Shard Villa photo I posted is

Don Shall http://www.flickr.com/photos/donshall/
Check out all his other nice works. The Shard Villa photos are fantastic.

FYI, the Villa is in a sort of legal limbo and we pray for a speedy return to it's original intent as a care home. Stay tuned and say a prayer for the lawyer who died 100 years ago this year and whose legacy is being tested in that snarly place, the courtroom.
More later.
Our little artichoke plants are looking good and onion plants are mostly up.
Spring has been cruelly cold with delightful days to tease us. Today my meeting brought me out on a beautiful perfect day and I begged not to go back into the cave with stale air to work.
I relented.
Hope you get out and take some deep breaths of spring air and stop and look at a spring flower.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments. Have a great day in the Universe!