Thursday, January 3, 2019

Justice Praying

Justice Praying πŸ™πŸΌ 

Speaking Up
Speaking Out
Fighting Back
Not as easy as it looks
On TV πŸ“Ί 

Attacks are Easy
When the opposition Hates You
Justice is Blind
Or
Is
It?

I flash back again 
Our courthouse nightmare 
Accused relentlessly 
Giving in
Giving up
Just Us
In the process.

I turn red when I’m mad
Never could fight and win
Giving up comes easy 
Paying quite a Price.

Looking back 
We couldn’t fight 
And survive it all
Just Us
We made a pact.

Now years later,
The Sting a familiar Memory 
Cleansing didn’t take the Stains out.
Scars faded
But
Visible 
In my Dreams,
My Subconscious Playground.

Then the Doctor 
Fighting back
Asked for Prayers.
I couldn’t help 
But offer mine πŸ™πŸΌ

Will check in Tomorrow 
Will Justice Be There?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments. Have a great day in the Universe!