Tuesday, January 15, 2019

A Patient Pleads Letter to Virginia Lawmakers

This morning I woke up to excruciating pain in my left thumb 
It feels like razor blades, or a hatchet, 
Sometimes like a Nail, 18 penny at least
I was hoping to make an illicit purchase of cannabis 
Legal in the State of Vermont, my home of 35 years
The state we were taxed out of, we moved to Virginia 
Here, where Cannabis is Illegal 
Medical is sort of legal, plans for low thc oil to be sold once Dispensary’s Open
If you have a license, card, Doctor’ Note
Saying you have excruciating pain of Multiple Sclerosis 
I couldn’t get all that right now
Right
Now
When a Sledge Hammer is pounding my thumb.
So I got Scammed
By a Scumball
Thanks to my Stupidity 
And Vulnerability 
To Laws that keep me from obtaining 
Relief, as a Responsible Adult Disabled Retired Nurse
With a railroad spike in my thumb.
To that scumball who scammed me,
There’s a special place in hell for you.
For my mission to obtain access to pain relief,
I wrote a letter to my new congressman 
Thanks to NORML for a link.
I added my two cents at the end of the form letter
Meg

As your constituent, I urge you to support Senate Bill 1557, to expand the limited medical cannabis oil program.

The measure would allow Virginia’s licensed practitioners to recommend and pharmaceutical processors to dispense full therapeutic-strength medical cannabis oil.

Previously enacted legislation that sought to provide patients with access to a small subset of medical cannabis oils with limited therapeutic potential is not sufficiently addressing patients’ needs. Many patients will still resort to federal interstate drug trafficking or to the illicit market to obtain medical cannabis therapies with the required cannabinoid ratios. Current law provides no in-state, standardized source for full therapeutic-strength cannabis medicines and leaves far too many patients suffering needlessly. Virginia patients deserve safe, regulated access to full therapeutic-strength medical cannabis medicines at our licensed pharmaceutical processors.

Please support SB 1557.
Addendum: I have Extraordinary Pain from Multiple Sclerosis.
I moved to Virginia from Vermont where I was allowed to use Medical Cannabis
I have been dry since October
I find myself in extreme pain some days
I have begun application for Medical Cannabis in Virginia but the Application process is very difficult. I need to get Virginia drivers license and convince my Doctors that Medical Cannabis helps my pain. Virginia apparently not ready for Medical Cannabis, available just north of the Virginia Border in Washington DC! But Not to Me.
I’m suffering.
So bad I just tried to buy Cannabis online and was just scammed out of about $500 to a fake pot salesman. He used my Vulnerable stupidity to rob me of bitcoin.
I’m still in pain and now $500 is gone.
Yes, I’m that desperate.
Why do I have to suffer?
Food for thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments. Have a great day in the Universe!