Saturday, November 13, 2010

Karma Chameleon

Karma
seems to change Colors,
sometimes,
Right before your eyes.

Sometimes it is invisible,
A silent sort of revenge,
But never doubt that Karma can,
And does,
Get back again.

I sat upon a blanket blue,
Karma sat down beside me,
I said, can you see me now?
Karma said I am blinded.

I sat on a red carpet of hate,
Karma acted like he didn't notice,
Next thing I knew, I slipped and fell,
Karma gave a poultice.

I sat and marvelled at the mountains green,
Waiting for Karma to make a scene,
The dust it settled,
Leaves were fallen,
Nowhere was Karma seen,

Then I saw him move, invisible,
The color of what he sat on,
Karma came to pay me back,
He was Karma, Karma, Chameleon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments. Have a great day in the Universe!