Monday, September 20, 2010

Sunflower Parade

I can never feel as creative as a sunflower. How do they decide what color they will be this year?


How tall they must feel


date is wrong-really today. camera acts weird sometimes.



did that sunflower eat that building?



and our precious sweet corn.

I wanted to photograph the crisp blue sky-that rare September taste of cold.
Better not to edit the colors. You cannot make that bluer.
Got about a bushel of butter and sugar corn.
Next is silver queen we hope...


2 comments:

  1. Your awe about a sunflower is one I feel about nature in general.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Judy, I agree totally.
    Thanks Kathy, for this kind comment:I had to write and say how absolutely beautiful those pictures were. Were they actually taken close to your house? That was, words and pictures together, just a lovely post....so thanks!

    Kathy

    from me: This is our back yard. I saw the sky that day. No airplanes, no clouds, blue as it gets in Vermont. We ducked a frost this full moon but next one will gets these wonderful plants.mary

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments. Have a great day in the Universe!