Friday, October 24, 2008

New Story posted

For those of you that don't already know, I have had a diagnosis of MS for a little more than a year. I have to say that before introducing my new story which was posted on a great MS website
I am sorry but Note: 9.19.2011, the website no longer works: http://www.ourmsstories.com/

I posted the story called "Wheelchair Repellant" on my blog. Look in the margin for the directory of my stories. mary

Writing helps release stressful feelings and fears while hopefully helping others going through similar or worse challenges.
Rated R for Real.
May you write your heart out and share your dreams.
p.s. the snow did not accumulate down here in the valley but was beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments. Have a great day in the Universe!