Sunday, July 28, 2019

Sleep Schlafen

About Sleep πŸ’€ 

A great article, below...
My comments first:
Better get the obesity thing out first πŸ˜©
A pulmonologist I worked with called it “Pickwickian” Like Dickens’ Mr Pickwick.
He said even losing Ten Percent of your body weight can help.
I went for a sleep study and was prescribed a CPAP Machine. My excess snoring πŸ˜΄ has improved.
My Dentist made a Bite guard because I was clenching my teeth.
I limit internet an hour before bed.
OT said nap is OK but not after 3 PM.
Tonic water, anti spasmodic meds baclofen and tizanidine at bedtime.
Have a sleep number bed at Fowler’s position-30 degrees.
A fan is a must.
We do heal when we sleep.
A few tips I have found helpful πŸ˜Ž

Article by a Great Neurologist:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments. Have a great day in the Universe!