Wednesday, March 3, 2010

That time of year

The maple sap is running and a friend taps our trees and brings us wonderful syrup.
Also time for town meeting which I am boycotting, believeing the future will be all inclusive, one man or woman,one vote, opinion cast every day instead of one day deceptively thinking one could actually make a difference, in that room of people? I will not pay any more attention to this soon to be antiquated process. You heard it here first.

And time for the annual seed order.
I ordered in time to beat the ordering deadline for  fedcoseeds.com 
my favorite supplier.
They have the best maine seed potatos and great seed.
I also ordered sweet potatoes from New Hope nursery (first try), and all goliath collection from Totally tomatoes. I am hoping for some disease resistance. We are all still a little sick about the late blight epidemic last year. Luckily we are still eating potatoes which our favorite are the blue!
We'll start the onions and artichikes by the end of the month.
Got a glimpse of the sun today.
Springs birds starting.
It's that time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments. Have a great day in the Universe!