Thursday, March 18, 2010

Carolyn Wonderland Concert Video Ranch 3D

http://www.videoranch.com/

melded with

Carolyn Wonderland et al

carolynwonderland.com

and produced a fun and strange new experience.

It was a virtual concert and well worth trying out a trial of the 3 d experience.
Although it looked all male avatar wise, I was watching with my husband so it was not as crowded looking as it might have been.

Carolyn Wonderland never ceases to amaze us with her playing and range of voice.
You just need to hear Miss Understood to get hooked on the sound.

Here is the zen part.
This week has been rough in state government. We are suspended between tides of people needing help. Next thing, my tooth develops a nagging spur. I had been trying to wish it away until today. I had to leave early and was feeling stressed out about the hole inconvenience. I went to the dentist and was proud I got through the grinding. I walked in the door and Fred had loaded the concert avatar. We watched the concert and I typed along with chatters from across the globe. It was a global concert with fans from Japan, Germany, and Monkton Vermont. It was a great virtual concert and Carolyn and company played our favorites and then some.
It was a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments. Have a great day in the Universe!