Monday, July 27, 2009

Levon Helm's new CD Electric Dirt

I am going to get into this more later but for now, you should really buy Levon Helm's new CD Electric Dirt.
If you do, you will not need to read about it. It will catch you with the opening Tennessee Jed, one of my favorite Dead tunes.
Then one song after another and, as I drive around the county on my job, I rediscover each song and listen to the voices, instruments and feelings in that wonderful CD.
It makes it a million times better that we saw him perform many of the tunes in his studio in Woodstock.
Here is his website:

levonhelm.com

Listen to previews.
enjoy

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mary,
    Thanks for this post will check it out.
    Please come by my blog and collect your award.
    Love,
    Herrad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Herrad,
    Thanks for the award. I wear it proudly.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments. Have a great day in the Universe!