Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Multiple Sclerosis & Obesity

 

From The Mouse 🐁 Doctor πŸ§‘‍⚕️ 


https://multiple-sclerosis-research.org/2022/11/obesity-at-diagnosis-is-bad-news-for-you-probably-in-more-ways-than-one/?unapproved=147001&moderation-hash=df5da3a9dad3a16c5a2ea0b04ce4b007#comment-147001


My Comments…

This hits close to home 🀦‍♀️

Obese when a child. Sugar was my obsession.

We always had enough food & still constantly reminded My Parents lived through the Depression, Starving kids in China…

I went on Ozempic at age 60+ for new diagnosis type 2 diabetes. Have lost over 40 pounds. 

I asked Dr. Does it make me full faster? She said it delays stomach emptying-that’s how it works. I eat half as much as before. I finally realized before Ozempic I was Never Hungry and Never Full. My Sister said our obese Mom had the same feelings. On sugar replacements Splenda. Junk food aisle at store Full & Marketed to Kids. There’s more to obesity than what You See.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments. Have a great day in the Universe!