Monday, November 7, 2022

Fear Courage & Poetry

 

Fear

"There is the fear that we shan't prove worthy in the eyes of someone who knows us at least as well as we know ourselves. That is the fear of God. And there is the fear of Man --fear that men won't understand us and we shall be cut of from them." 
Robert Frost 


Courage 
“Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway “ John Wayne 

Poetry 
“When Power corrupts, Poetry Cleanses.”
President John F. Kennedy 




My Heroes Rode Horses
Reins in their Teeth
Fighting the Bad Guys
Relentless Pursuit.

My Heroes Wrote Poetry
More Structured Than Mine
No less Expressive 
Explaining Life’s Lessons 
One Word at a Time.

My Hero, JFK
His daughter my age
I didn’t understand why
Her Dad was killed
In the Prime of His Life
I miss Him Still.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments. Have a great day in the Universe!