Saturday, December 25, 2021

Merry Christmas

Dr. G started me thinking. I Hope You’re not lonely this Christmas.

I’m here and Thinking of You πŸ˜ŽπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸ™πŸΌπŸŒŽπŸŒπŸš€πŸˆ‍⬛πŸ‘‘

 Loneliness can come in waves, loss of a loved one can break you down. Likewise friends are not always well meaning. It’s hard to reveal your diagnosis whether at work, home or in social circles. It’s unpredictable the response from Oh, I’m So sorry 😣 to You don’t look so bad. If You hear Can I Help You? Are they sincere? Could You accept help? You’re so independent. This year joined The Ordinary Office, Virtual Church online. They began 

A theme Alone Together. That describes My Multiple Sclerosis Friendship Circle. Virtual communication is still communicating, knowing someone hears or listens or asks Me or You something and You share and it’s dispersed. End of Year, time of reflection, Thanks for getting my brain engaged, virtually. 😎



 Bob Dylan’s latest video is Simply Stellar ❤️πŸ˜ŽπŸŽπŸŽ„πŸ™πŸΌ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments. Have a great day in the Universe!