Sunday, December 19, 2021

Gadolinium, Will Congress Ever Notice?

 Some Congress people Heard,

Nobody did anything.

FDA said Gadolinium Is Retained for Years in our Bone, Brain & other vital organs. Rare Earth Metal, Mined by Uighur Slaves in πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³, Destroying Earth using Strip Mining, Found in Wastewater downstream from Radiology bathrooms MRI.

A Friend and Compatriot Assembled a video

Outlining the Attempt In 2019!

Goal: to get Congress to act to look into Gadolinium Deposition Disease.

Because Congress Knew but did Not Enact Any Action,

I have to get ready for my physical  examination/ routine check up by My New Primary Care Doctor.

I have to line up the facts as I see them, I believe I have retained Gadolinium in my body after 11 MRI tests in 9 years- much I believe were linear Gad injections.

Seriously, Metal shot into my vein then spun by a powerful magnet 🧲.

Here are some Screenshots of  a video a Friend did.

Congress, Lawmakers were notified of Pathological Adverse Effects of Gadolinium IV in 2019!


Waiting…🀦‍♀️












No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments. Have a great day in the Universe!