Saturday, August 11, 2018

Be Best , The Best Way to Be

Melania Trump

Wife Of President Trump

 @FLOTUS

Every First Lady has always had a significant contribution to the

White House Activities. Melania runs the House. She also has a Mission.

Be Best 
#bebest

Now I ponder πŸ€” the News coverage 
Or rather 
Un-Coverage Of 
Be Best
How weird,
Day after Day 
Melania visits children nobody visits 
And
Smiles tall
To show them 
They 
Are 
Loved ❤️

Day after day 
I Tweet her trips 
Visits 
Hugs
Smiling 
Being 
Best

Now the odd thing is how little press Be Best gets 
Another Symptom Looking for a cure 
After seeing Candace Owens blasted with Blowhorns and Whistles
I decided to wear my Melania Trump shirt today
I haven’t felt ok wearing it in our blue State 
Today I did 
Did I get few looks?
No more than normal I guess.
When we got home 🏠 
I remembered my shirt 
And
Smiled

Be Best ❤️πŸ’ƒπŸ˜ŽπŸŽΈπŸŽΆπŸ™πŸΌπŸ


 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments. Have a great day in the Universe!