Monday, August 10, 2015

Close to home

Today 


The synchronicity seemed exceptionally powerful today,
You know,
Things seem to fall into place.
Today, We seemed to go through our normal life out here,
Forgetting for a moment the horrific winter past or the cold spring and half the summer.
Normal can be exceptional by itself.

Then Twitter surfing yielded a story
Close to home,
Well, sort of.
 Recently I became a fan of The Fantastic Negrito
There's a YouTube link I posted.

Takes a lot for me to be a fan, not boasting, just saying, I can only handle so much :) meg

Here's a link to the story:



I hope you're as angry as I am...

Now for a YouTube of The Fantastic Negrito's
This NPR winning tiny concert...
Wow!
Enjoy and let him know you support him.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments. Have a great day in the Universe!