Monday, July 26, 2010

Musicheads are back on the air.

We were happy to hear the news:

We are back. Tune into 97.9 FM WZXP.


Diane

The Album Station

http://www.musicheads.us/

From Mary:
These are
My favorite Album experts (you know, Vinyl black disks with grooves played with crystal rotating at 33 RPM, 45 or 78 or even backwards?) Diane and Russ who could explain who played on what album and what they were doing at the time and on and on....
I want to mention them and am happy their philosophy and music will once again fill the valley.

2 comments:

  1. I am deaf and radios I don't do. Ironically I have been ON the radio twice. Once for 20 minutes and once for an hour and a half. Seriously. Talking. Moi! LOL. Long story there. Was on Magic 105.3 in San Antonio with Sonny Melendrez. =) That was some time ago.

    BUT...I do love music so that is a contradiction. I simply do it my way. Like with lyrics handy and nobody else talking. I have to listen... I can't casually listen if that makes sense.

    I remember vinyl. Oh yes...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by and for the comments and I love how you feel music! Mary

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments. Have a great day in the Universe!