Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Potentially painless injections?

Diavibe...a new concept to help make injections painless?
(Herrad referred me to this website)

If you have to inject, take the survey
http://www.diavibe.com/

The founder of the company wrote me asking me to spread the word about the survey.
He wrote me:
Thank you for telling us about your experience with injection pain. We're hoping to provide a quick and easy solution to this problem. Your input has been very helpful for us as we develop our product. If it's not too much trouble, could you help us direct more people to our site to share their story or fill out our survey? It would mean a great deal.

Thank You,
Cole Bonner, Founder, DiaVibe

Me again,
So be a part of real health care reform and take the survey.

Here is the link to my story about injections called "Wheelchair repellant".
OurMSstories.com

Look in the left margin for Mary, 50, Vermont.
I thank Caren for this thoughtful website.

***09.19.2011. OurMS Stories website does not seem to work. I posted the story
"Wheelchair Repellant" on my blog...mary

Mary

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm...I'll take the survey. I don't find the injection itself painful but I find the STUFF inside the needle painful. OUCH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah! I didn't really think this through all the way. That's why taking the survey is vital for accurate honest information to get to the manufacturer. Topical pain reliever alcohol swabs from walmart? They have benzocaine not good if you are allergic to "caine" drugs like lidocaine. They help a little. Nurse said topical ? was it flonase or something weird-antihistamine. I worry it will lessen the effects of my mystery study shots.Mary

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments. Have a great day in the Universe!