Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A numbers game

We are headed towards one high numbers holiday. We want to spend spend or maybe not depending on our beliefs and how we have adopted or changed them.
Numbers likewise serve as a guide in our lives as my brother Paul said.
I see certain sequences like a beacon at times and a comfort at others.
A warning is the absence of those numbers, a wrong turn.
2010 is coming and a decade into the new millennium. Do you feel all modern?
Can you even keep up? If you saw a sign, would you know it?
The days will get longer from here until June, a hopeful sign for the next 6 months.
Watch for your numbers.
You will know what I mean.
Mary

1 comment:

  1. I just hit 13,000 hits on my blog. 13 has been haunting me since October. Merry Christmas. Mary

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments. Have a great day in the Universe!