Sunday, March 31, 2024

Psalm 6

 Easter Sunday.

Psalm 6

    [1] O LORD, rebuke me not in your anger,

        nor discipline me in your wrath. 

    [2] Be gracious to me, O LORD, for I am languishing;

        heal me, O LORD, for my bones are troubled. 

    [3] My soul also is greatly troubled.

        But you, O LORD—how long?


    [4] Turn, O LORD, deliver my life;

        save me for the sake of your steadfast love. 

    [5] For in death there is no remembrance of you;

        in Sheol who will give you praise?


    [6] I am weary with my moaning;

        every night I flood my bed with tears;

        I drench my couch with my weeping. 

    [7] My eye wastes away because of grief;

        it grows weak because of all my foes.


    [8] Depart from me, all you workers of evil,

        for the LORD has heard the sound of my weeping. 

    [9] The LORD has heard my plea;

        the LORD accepts my prayer. 

    [10] All my enemies shall be ashamed and greatly troubled;

        they shall turn back and be put to shame in a moment.

❤️

My Interpretation 


My Plea:

Lord, Dry My Years 

Stop my Weeping 

With Your Gentle Healing ❤️‍🩹 Hands

Deliver Me From Anguish,

You will take care of the Trespassers 

In You I shall Trust until the End of Time.

MEG Sunday 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments. Have a great day in the Universe!