Sunday, March 10, 2024

Psalm 3

 Psalm 3

Psalm 3

Save Me, O My God

A Psalm of David, when he fled from Absalom his son.


    [1] O LORD, how many are my foes!

        Many are rising against me; 

    [2] many are saying of my soul,

        “There is no salvation for him in God.” Selah


    [3] But you, O LORD, are a shield about me,

        my glory, and the lifter of my head. 

    [4] I cried aloud to the LORD,

        and he answered me from his holy hill. Selah


    [5] I lay down and slept;

        I woke again, for the LORD sustained me. 

    [6] I will not be afraid of many thousands of people

        who have set themselves against me all around.


    [7] Arise, O LORD!

        Save me, O my God!

    For you strike all my enemies on the cheek;

        you break the teeth of the wicked.


    [8] Salvation belongs to the LORD;

        your blessing be on your people! Selah


To the choirmaster: with stringed instruments. A Psalm of David.

Mary: have Faith in God, God holds You in His Loving hands 🙏🏼 ❤️

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments. Have a great day in the Universe!