Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Multiple Sclerosis Diagnosis can be Hard to do…

 From Doctor Gavin Giovanni πŸ‘

Podcast…

https://gavingiovannoni.substack.com/p/multiple-sclerosis-with-a-near-normal?r=lmqey&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web


You have the Best Thought Provoking articles & podcasts Re: Multiple Sclerosis πŸ‘πŸ˜Ž

My diagnosis took 12 years until 3rd episode & gadolinium MRI Glowing lesions. The lesions were there the whole time. Why bother with gadolinium!? Crosses BBB & gets trapped/retained. 

1st left sided numbness-to left of the middle. 2nd Optic Neuritis-Opthomologist Rx’ d with course of High dose steroids. Still scarred ON. 3rd Right Sided numbness. Found glowing slice into my C5 nerves. TY

Oh yes, to be truthful a a Patient is hard to do. Stumble/fall/trip/weakness/pain.

Nobody wants MS.

Denial comes first.

Doc walks in,

“How are You Doing?”

“I’m Fine.” Even if I’m not 🀦‍♀️

I didn’t notice my vision loss until Optho saw it & explained.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments. Have a great day in the Universe!