Sunday, June 27, 2021

Cannabis Legalized in Virginia, Well, Sort of πŸ€”

After I read this Great article: 


https://www.virginiamercury.com/blog-va/what-virginias-marijuana-legalization-bill-actually-says/


I sent this letter to the Newspaper Reporter πŸ“° 😎


A Bill with What a lot of Crazy Details!

I’ll check FAQ’s later or probably just go to a head shop and find out their interpretation.
I have a few issues already just skimming through the laws.

1. They should Not have referred to Cannabis as “Marijuana “ or “Mary Jane” or other Reefer Madness terms.

2. I have pleaded with legislators to legalize Medical Cannabis which I had access to when we lived in Vermont. https://traveloguefortheuniverse.blogspot.com/search?q=Cannabis+ 

3. The Legislation is not kind to patients with severe pain like myself, living with Multiple Sclerosis. I had to renew my useless Patient  “low THC Oil “ card again. Fee plus I paid Dr Jordan Tishler to certify me because UVA Doctors we’re not ready for this. For 2 years, I’ve had a card: $300, no product. They said, oh, I have a defense if I get busted. Wot?
I thought I wouldn’t need a card anymore but found out I can’t  access Medical Cannabis at an outlet without the card.

4. GLeaf is a dispensary in Richmond. Nice products!
Prices untouchable to me. I could use up a $50 cartridge (on sale) in no time.
Access will not be easy nor cheap.

Add A Few More Regulations in LawyerSpeak!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments. Have a great day in the Universe!