Sunday, January 3, 2021

Pain Is the other Vital Sign

 Pain

The final frontier 

On my journey to understand this severe unrelenting pain, I remembered being a nurse and hearing Pain is the Fifth Vital Sign.
Temperature 
Pulse 
Respirations 
Blood Pressure 
Hint: you can Measure these...
Pain, however, cannot be Measured 
It can be Assessed by Clinicians
Who will transcribe what they hear, the patient describing it
My pain is severe at times,
(I prefer Cannabis for pain.which was legal and available in Vermont.
Not here in Virginia. Guess they’re working on it. Wish they’d hurry.)
I attribute some of my pain to Gadolinium Toxicity.
11 MRI’s with gadolinium in 9 years.
I keep being told by Doctors that it’s not possible. That it all comes out after my test. A few people like me disagree. 
Funny, there are a few studies... How to tell my Doctors?
I’ll do my best, no expectations.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments. Have a great day in the Universe!