Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Friends

A great thought provoking blog post and my comments below ...

Grateful for my worldwide support group of friends ❤️πŸ™πŸΌ 


Follow this blog ⬆️ Always interesting 🧐 


My comments:
So very interesting. Needs much more exploration to properly identify the Reasons for this phenomenon they observed. They leaped right into cardiovascular effects, cancer effects, early detection of disease progression, decreased disability. I think it’s much more complicated. Personally, I Don’t want to burden people closest to me, including some Doctors I have had. I distanced from them. I see their sadness, sympathy, sorrow at every loss. Reflecting my oh so gradual decline. Fear all around. Every day waking up and wondering what is broken today. Distant friends, mine are worldwide. It’s not just information we share, it is the misery, pain, frustration with an incurable Disease you really can’t describe properly to your closest loved ones. Early in my diagnosis I began corresponding with a woman in Holland. She was severed disabled and we had a group of bloggers. She was always encouraging and we never talked cardiovascular meds or cancer screening. She told us her day from what her husband made for supper and her personal care details we wanted to know. Even as a nurse of many years, it was all forgotten when I needed help. Even Close friends often don’t discuss Incontinence or not enough money to pay for meds and housing. But I can talk to a friend on the web about it and feel free to be honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments. Have a great day in the Universe!